TESO is the terminal software which simulates the multifunction terminal MTG02 on the PC. TESO has the same function as the multifunction terminal MTG02.
It can be used for all digital Wandfluh control cards which are intended for parameterisation via the MTG02.
System requirements and connection
To be able to correctly utilise the terminal software TESO, a PC with the following requirements has to be available:
- Operating system Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or higher
- Standard VGA or higher graphics card, recommended resolution 800 x 600
- At least 1 serial RS232 interface
- For notebooks without a serial RS232 interface, this can be realised through a USB => RS232 converter. Note: not all USB => RS232 converters work properly, we will be pleased to assist in the selection.
- Serial RS232 cable 1:1 (RxD and TxD not crossed)
Download and installation
The TESO software can be downloaded via the Internet free of charge.
The installation of the parameterisation software TESO is then carried out by executing the file "setupTeso.exe". An installation program takes over the complete installation of TESO. For this, the Windows Installer must be installed. This is normally a part of the Windows Environment. If not, the Windows Installer can be downloaded from the Microsoft Website.
If there is already a TESO software installed on the PC, an update will automatically be carried out.