Safety valve BVTPM22
The Safety valve BVTPM22 is a pilot operated pressure relief valve in a screw-in cartridge construction with the thread M22x1,5 for cavities in accordance with ISO 7789. The valve is designed according to AD-2000 and EC-type tested in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EG. Within the range of 50–350 bar, the factory-set response pressures can be freely selected. Five values are available as preferential response pressures. The maximum permissible volume flow is 30 l/min.
- Thread M22x1,5
- Cavity according to ISO 7789
- Max. response pressure 350 bar
- Preferential response pressures 100/140/250/330/350 bar
- Permissible volume flow 30 l/min
- Data sheet 2.1-532
Please refer to the specifications of the data sheet.
1. Response pressure
Factory-set pressure at which the valve opens
2. Blowing-off pressure
The blowing-off pressure is situated
at a maximum of 10%
above the response pressure
3. Closing pressure
Pressure at which the valve closes.
The closing pressure is situated at a maximum of 15%
below the response pressure
- For the protection of hydraulic systems with pressure accumulators, resp. pressure reservoirs
- For which safety valves are required
You will find further information on our website. We will be happy to advise you with your selection of the suitable components or with the designing of your application.
Do not hesitate to contact us!